State of fedoratv.com?

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Wed Jun 4 20:22:40 UTC 2008

On Wed June 4 2008, Valent Turkovic wrote:

> I tried creating an account and I can't.
> Is this project abandoned? If I would like to make fedora video
> podcasts and upload them where do you suggest and in what format?

The video codec that fits best to Fedora is OGG Theora or Dirac with OGG
Vorbis Audio. For OGG Theora there exists also a Java Applet that users can
watch the video with. This is why I would prefer Theora over Dirac.

I do not know a better place to upload them than your fedorapeople webspace.

Regards,
Till