Re: strange koji build failures...?

Jesse Keating wrote:
> To prevent future fallout, can you (Ondřej) coordinate with somebody
> from release engineering before you do another coreutils build?  We'll
> want to keep an eye on it and make sure it doesn't break the buildsystem
> for everybody.

I added a few tests into coreutils test-suite, so I'm working on the
problem with scratch build - hopefully no need of dist-f10 untag for
coreutils in near future. Unfortunately it seems that the workaround for
gnulib/utimens.c utimensat() system call was not enough as I'm still
able to get errors(sometimes test suite passes, sometimes generates
errors). Of course extended workaround is possible, but I'm not sure if
this is propper solution.

Greetings,
         Ondrej Vasik