Re: koji build problem

Paul wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to get monodevelop-1.0 to build for F9, but it looks like
something is snarled up somewhere with koji

Koji is complaining that gtksourceview2-sharp-devel and mono-basic-devel
don't exist despite them plainly being there.
You need to ask for gtksourceview2-sharp-devel to bit flipped so you can pull these in as builddeps.

I've never seen mono-basic-devel but if it got rebuild recently, and is not in updates-released then once again, you need some koji foo done.

Rel-Eng can do this from memory.

- Nigel

(btw, the buildlog that you pasted, is a-typical of a Code 10 :))