rhgb vs ?

I know rhgb is being removed and a quicker gdm login process is taking
over, or at least something is?  I updated my system to rawhide and saw
something replace rhgb?  What package is that and can it be involved in
the kernel options in grub like rhgb used to?

--
Mike Chambers
mikec302 fedoraproject org