Re: non responsive policy with invalid mail

PD> If the mail of the maintainer has changed, anybody noticing it
PD> should attempt to contact the maintainer through another mean and
PD> ask him to take care of changing his information in the
PD> packagedb.

Yeah, I have to agree, but even then we shouldn't need to go through a
private investigator to track someone down.  If all we have for
someone is an email address, and mail to it bounces continuously for
some period of time, then I'd suggest that we're done.

On the other hand, I happily gave my telephone number in FAS and I'd
hope to get a call in such an instance.

 - J<