Re: Packaging question: /usr/share/gnome/help ownership

Michel Salim <michel.sylvan <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Should applications that put files under /usr/share/gnome/help be
> required to own it (or depend on yelp)?

Own it maybe, depend on yelp definitely not, at least not in anything which
ends up on the KDE spin (e.g. the system-config-* tools required by Anaconda).
We don't want the whole xulrunner stack on the KDE spin, we don't have room for
it. (We use Konqueror as the browser on the KDE spin, not Firefox.)

        Kevin Kofler