Re: non responsive policy with invalid mail

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 11:15 AM, Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs math uh edu> wrote:
On the other hand, I happily gave my telephone number in FAS and I'd
hope to get a call in such an instance.

I'm not sure FAS exposes phone numbers to all contributors, but it
maybe only available to FAS admins.  So if we want to incorporate a
phone ping of a missing maintainer into missing maintainer workflow we
might have to make a request to the correct group with access to the
phone numbers.

-jef"allowing contributors to optionally exposing phone numbers to
co-maintainers or specific groups would be something to
consider"spaleta
I believe phone numbers are exposed to the FAS admins, maybe FESCo & Board might need to be considered for cvsextras and cla_done respectively.

OTOH some people may 'disapprove' but I'd be accepting of such a setup.

- Nigel