RFE: autofsck

Ahmed Kamal email.ahmedkamal at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 10 14:30:10 UTC 2008

I totally agree we should fix the core cause. If there's anything to prevent
file system errors from ever happening, go for it. However, when the
inevitable
Filesystem errors, Fix(y/n):
appears, when was the last time you pressed "n"! Unless you're Theodore tso
there's not so much you could do, eh! So why not make that the default