Re: PackageKit UI

> * Why are you not using the application icons in the left side
> instead
> of the right corner completely disconnected from the app itself?

The icons in the list change as you select them, for instance a trash
icon is overlaid when it's to be deleted. There's also a non-trivial
cost of looking up each themed icon which can slow the GUI down a lot.

> * What about group installation and removals?

Still in the planning state, I've yet to find a good UI for any of this.
Yell if you can think of a good one.

Richard.