Re: PackageKit UI

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 12:09:10PM +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> Comments/suggestions welcome,

What are your use cases?  Do you have any?

How do you handle the use case "I need something to type a letter,
what can I install for that, what are my choices?".

How do you handle the use case "I want my desktop to look cooler, what
can I add?".

How do you handle the use case "I need some free space, what can I
remove?".

What information does the opened/closed box icon give, apart from "we
have good graphists"?

Why do you present multiple versions of the same thing (compiz-gnome
in your screenshot), especially as is they were different?

Why is the ordering done on the less visible, bottom text?

And a detail, Hompage -> Homepage.

  OG.