documenting process for packages renamed upstream

Is the process for renaming packages in fedora that have been renamed upstream document on the wiki? I haven't been able to find any description of our process in that case.

I think it happens often enough that the process should be written down.
As I understand it a new package review is not required in the case but cvsadmin requests are needed to create the new package.

Jens