Re: PackageKit UI

Richard Hughes wrote:
On Thu, 2008-06-12 at 16:02 +0100, Naheem Zaffar wrote:
Been using packagekit for Fedora 9, and I generally like what I see
(good work!) things that I think can be improved/current problems:

1. Do NOT list multiple versions of the same package. I see that in
current Fedora release too. At times the version numbers are not that
easy to compare package-x.y.1.y vs package-x.y.y.1 makes a person
think. Other times if both are uninstalled, selecting the wrong one
will probably lead to an updated available applet anywway...

Sure. We've got a LATEST filter in PackageKit for this, but the yum
backend doesn't seem to support it. I might hack on that today on the
plane.

Now it does. :)

Tim