Re: Changing noarch package to arch

Neal Becker wrote:
Cython was a noarch python package, but cython-0.9.8 will be arch-specific.

Is there something special that needs to be done to handle this?

I don't think there is, just (preferably) make sure that it builds on the big four (i386, x86_64, ppc, ppc64), I don't like the idea of removing functionality for arches all of a sudden.

Other than that, just follow the python packaging guidelines and you'll be home free.

- Nigel