Re: documenting process for packages renamed upstream

On Fri, 2008-06-13 at 11:13 +1000, Jens Petersen wrote:
> Is the process for renaming packages in fedora that have been renamed
> upstream document on the wiki?  I haven't been able to find any
> description of our process in that case.
>
> I think it happens often enough that the process should be written down.
> As I understand it a new package review is not required in the case but
> cvsadmin requests are needed to create the new package.

If you don't find this, can you draft a page under User:Petersen,
then ... well, I suppose you submit it to the Packaging SIG?  I think
that group all have ACLs to update Packaging(.*).

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41