Re: Fedora Freedom and linux-libre

Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
On Sun, 2008-06-15 at 22:39 -0300, jeff wrote:
To me it appears quite clear that Broadcom is distributing a GPL'd
file, and thus has to turn over the source code.

I would encourage you to pursue this with Broadcom, as they are clearly
the copyright holder for the firmware.

Well, and RedHat too. They appear to be the ones that actually added it to the Linux kernel and likely work with Broadcom. Does RedHat have a copy of the source?

-Jeff