man-pages-da

Hello,
I "own" man-pages-da and for now this package consists of 7 translated man-pages. I think it would be better if some Danish guy look after this package and perhaps try to translate more man-pages, I'm not sure whether there is no new man-pages-da upstream but I can't find any but I can't speak Danish - so some native speaker could be more successful.
Is there anybody who is willing to look after this package?
Thanks.
Ivana Varekova