Fedora Freedom and linux-libre

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Mon Jun 16 22:59:55 UTC 2008

On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 11:44:01PM -0500, Les Mikesell wrote:
> My point is that the details of the aggregation are irrelevant and the
> format of the storage doesn't matter.   The fact that the firmware loader
> can find the correct chunk of data to load for each separate device shows
> that the storage maintains the separation.

Would you then agree that this is a correct statement:

"My point is that the details of the aggregation are irrelevant and
the format of the storage doesn't matter.  The fact that the [dynamic
linker ld.so] can find the correct chunk of data to load for [the
shared library] shows that the storage maintains the separation."

If not, why?