Re: Japanese keyboard issue

Akio Takebe さんは書きました:
:
>>> How should I fix this issue properly?
>>>
>> Did you try setting Japanese keyboard with system-config-keyboard?
>>
> yes, I did.

Ok, you might try checking if you have XkbVariant in xorg.conf - someone
communicated that it might help.

Otherwise maybe check if you are not overriding the keyboard setting in
gnome or your desktop.  If can you reproduce systematically with a fresh
user account, please file bug in bugzilla.

Jens