Off Topic: where I can see how I translate old gdm conf files to new ones?

Hello,

After upgrading to Fedora Rel 9 I've had trouble to drop the -nolisten in the Xserver (old defaults.conf is not working anymore) and I need to set the command=/usr/bin/X ...

Gdm was shipped without proper documentation (no man pages, nothing for the missing gdmsetup and other programs...

Best regards and sorry for the inconvenience...

Casimiro Barreto