PLEASE SHUT UP! Was: Fedora Freedom and linux-libre

On Thu, 2008-06-19 at 13:26 -0300, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> Alexandre Oliva         http://www.lsd.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/
> Free Software Evangelist  oliva {lsd ic unicamp br, gnu.org}
> FSFLA Board Member       ¡Sé Libre! => http://www.fsfla.org/

Yup.

> Red Hat Compiler Engineer   aoliva {redhat com, gcc.gnu.org}

Maybe you could spend more time on compiler design and optimisation than
evangelism? This is really wearing a bit thin with hundreds of emails
with the same tune to this mailing list.

A few more posts about "Fedora Freedom" and I'm unsubscribing from this
mailing list as it's more noise than signal.

This mailing list is for DEVELOPMENT - not about subtle nuances of
licensing. Please create your own mailing list and ask people to
subscribe there instead of bombarding all of us _developers_ with this
garbage.

Thanks,

Richard.