totem* 2.23.2 in stable updates

Just checking the current lot of updates to Fedora 9 and totem* 2.23.2
came to my attention. Looking in packagekiot, the previously installed
is also 2.23.2.

I though the stable gnome components should be at 2.22.x at the
moment, so i am wondering wether this is an accident or on purpose.
(if on purpose, I trust the maintainers to have valid reasons. I will
not second guess them.)