Re: Fedora Support channels Improvement ideas

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
2008/6/23 Kevin Fenzi <kevin scrye com>:

I would think that they could go to #fedora and be directed appropriately

I think spreading our resources this way is a bad idea.

How is this spreading our resources? One person can have multiple IRC
tabs open, no?

Freenode has a limit per project however and opening more tabs makes it hard to follow the conversations unless it is specifically directed at you. This isn't specific to IRC channels. More mailing lists have similar problems too.

Rahul