Re: Fedora Support channels Improvement ideas

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 17:11:27 -0500,
  Eric Sandeen <sandeen redhat com> wrote:
> Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> >
> > I, for one, detest the forums (any forums) for their terrible user
> > interface. Mailing lists or usenet newsgroups are much more convenient
> > to use.
>
> Amen.  :)

But all three are very similar in data flow and really differ in the interface.
With some cleverness it should be possible to have all three share a central
repository with three different interfaces that each can be used to access all
of the data.