Re: Help building rpm, works with f8 fails in f9

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 09:13:48 -0400 "Tom \"spot\" Callaway" wrote:

> On Mon, 2008-06-23 at 22:33 -0600, Jerry Williams wrote:
> > I could use some help trying to figure out why a package builds just
> > fine on Fedora 8 but fails on Fedora 9
>

> I recently gave a presentation at the Red Hat Summit on making good
> RPM packages, and I think it may be helpful to you. You can find the
> presentation (and a handout with fully documented example spec files)
> here:
> http://spot.fedorapeople.org/Summit2008/

Hi Tom,

Thank you for posting the above presentation on-line!

Just out of curiosity, is there any particular license associated with
it?  May I have your permission to re-use part or all of it?  If so,
I'll be careful to *prominently* cite you as the original author,
provide your URL, etc.

People have asked me to give quick "intro to RPM and Fedora/RHEL" talks
and your slides are *much* nicer (more thorough, entertaining, etc.)
than anything I've thrown together.

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD  |  ed eh3 com  |  http://eh3.com/