Fedora 9 kernel configuration

Hello,

My name is Adrian Joian and I'm a fedora ambassador [1] for the Romanian community. This is my first time that I'm addressing the devel list so please be patient with me. I plan to write an article that will speak about Fedora 9 on laptops on our local site [2]. My question is why the 2.6.25.6-55.fc9.i686 kernel is not compiled whit the following options, as they have big impact on laptop "cpu sleep" : CONFIG_HPET_TIMER CONFIG_NO_HZ CONFIG_USB_SUSPEND Are this values replaced by new ones, if yes what are the new options, and forgive my lack of knowledge? Do the above values cause some problems, if yes where can I find the bug reports, again and forgive my lack of knowledge ?

Thank you very much for your time.
[1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AdrianJoian
[2] - http://www.fedoraproject.ro/ Best regards, Adrian JOIAN