PLEASE SHUT UP! Was: Fedora Freedom and linux-libre

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 08:31:46 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-06-24 at 22:21 -0300, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> And then, "shut up or I'll leave" is quite tempting.  If you don't
> want to participate, just don't.

You are posting this from your @redhat.com email address. As a fellow
Red Hatter, I want you to stop posting from your corporate email, and
instead use something else (maybe oliva at gnu.org might be best). Doing
so makes the community think this is the view of Red Hat, when quite
clearly it's not.

If you are indeed writing these emails in work time, then maybe you and
your manager need to evaluate your priorities better. Sorry to sound
harsh, but I _am_ part of Red Hat and you are making _me_ look bad.

Richard (rhughes_at_redhat_dot_com)