Re: PLEASE SHUT UP! Was: Fedora Freedom and linux-libre

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 3:04 AM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer gmail com> wrote:
> I think you need to give the community more credit.

I'm not sure I should give the laypress that much credit.  I cringe at
the thought of seeing some of this discussion taken out of context and
sensationalized on sites which make a living by selling ads on pages
containing sensationalized articles.    But to be honest, this is an
internal employer-employee relationship issue... so its none of my
business.

-jef