Orphaning package

Hey all,

I am struggling at the moment with time commitments in real life and my
new job.  I need to orphan one of the demanding packages that I have.

That package is liferea which has upgraded their package and I haven't
had the time at the moment to have a good look at it.

If you want to be the packager of it please email me directly since I
haven't been able to keep up with any of the conversations lately.

Cheers,

Marc