Re: Backport F-9's grub to F-8

Hi Paulo,

2008/6/26 Paulo Cavalcanti <promac gmail com>:
> Hi,
>
> a couple of days ago I received a Dell Vostro 1400.

<snip>

I have a Vostro 1400 as well.  I have never had this problem.  Perhaps
you want to try editing your grub.conf file in /boot/grub and try
using setup=0x2c00.  I never even saw that switch being set up on my
machine.

If you have the chance, can you tell if this problem also exists in
Fedora 9 or not?

-Yaakov