32bit PowerPC questions.

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Thu Jun 26 18:37:50 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-06-25 at 16:25 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-06-25 at 08:14 -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
> > We last had working support for 43p-150 machines in FC6.  Something in
> > the kernel has broken it since, and despite good attempts to fix it we
> > still don't have a working kernel there.
>
> I have a B50 now, and it shouldn't be hard to fix. As soon as my new
> workshop has power, it'll start working again. A few people have been
> asking about it.

Still got the 43p-150?  There were two issues with that, first the
problem with the graphic card hanging startup when jumping into the
kernel (last seen message on screen was "jumping to kernel..." or
something like that) and second, when doing serial installs, it'll
install just great, but screws up on firstboot.

Dan