Re: Fedora Support channels Improvement ideas

jeff wrote:
Kevin Fenzi wrote:
Thats just a few ideas to get things going.

I've always thought the following idea would be cool to implement. It's not IRC, but I figured I would throw this idea out there, especially now since you now have talk.fedoraproject.org.

What about *free* telephone support?

Yeah, some of us discussed this already. We might just be able to pull it off soon. That indeed would be nice. I can volunteer some amount of time on a regular basis to participate.

Rahul