Security Assurance in FOSS: Request for contribution

Dear members of the Fedora project,

we kindly ask for your participation in our survey on security assurance in free/open source software.

Security assurances are confidence building activities through structured design processes, documentation, and testing.

By participating in our survey you contribute to ongoing research with the aim to make free/open source software more secure.

It will not take more than 10 minutes of your valuable time for our 21 questions.

Our survey is online for the next two weeks until July 1 at:

The survey is anonymous.

Please find the results of the survey on the project page during July:

For further information about Open Source research at the Research Group Software Engineering at Freie Universitaet Berlin, please visit:

Thank you in anticipation,

Sascha Rasmussen, Alexander Kunze, and Andre Haralevi

In case you participate in more than one FOSS project, please fill out the questionnaire for the one where security is most important, or fill out one questionnaire per project.

Thank you!