Re: Packaging of Nagios

Matthew Jurgens skreiv:
I am waiting for the release of the fedora Nagios v3 package and was

wondering if I could get involved to help speed up the process?

I've packaged Nagios 3 for my self and contacted Shawn Starr and asked if he was interested in the updates to the existing package. He replied that it wasn't interesting before the nagios 2 line was killed off.

So, it seems like fedora has been debianized ;)