Re: Fedora Support channels Improvement ideas

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 2:23 AM, Bastien Nocera <bnocera redhat com> wrote:
> You're forgetting http://www.fedorafaq.org/ which seems to still have
> not been updated for F9 :/

I'm not sure that site is relevant any longer as a way to compile a
faq.  The fedoraforum site might be for better place for a preferred
unofficial faq to individuals to drive people to. What really needs to
happen is a wiki model for a a community faq, that is reasonable open
for editting under some small group oversight.  The problem is we
can't host this sort of faq centrally as part of the project. Nor can
we centrally drive people to it in the release notes or firstboot or
whatever, because a subset of the q/a are things we can't touch as a
project.

-jef