Re: Packaging of Nagios

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 1:12 PM, Roy-Magne Mo <rmo sunnmore net> wrote:
Michael Weiner skreiv:

Looking at the spec file, it isnt clear to me why there is an initrd patch for nagios? Could you please shed a little more light on that for me, please?

These changes were carried on from the existing spec-file. The initrd patch is for the initscript.

The diff between my nagios.spec and the existing nagios-2.12-3 is here:
http://www.sunnmore.net/div/nagios.spec.diff

Thanks, the diff is what i was looking for. And the initrd naming convention threw me off as its not really related to initrd, but an init script :)

Michael