Re: Who wants to take over the developer spin?

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 1:29 PM, Andrew Overholt <overholt redhat com> wrote:
Hi,

I apologize but I just don't have the time to maintain the developer
spin.  There's really no transition to be done since I always just
funnelled kickstart changes through Jeremy :)

Is there a way we could redesign it such that it was trivial to turn the regular desktop install into the full developer install?

The answer here might just be "comps" and some packagekit UI work.  Or are there other customizations besides the package set?