Re: /usr/share/eclipse/* -> %{_libdir}/eclipse/

* Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas mailhot laposte net> [2008-06-27 15:17]:
> Le vendredi 27 juin 2008 à 14:14 -0400, Andrew Overholt a écrit :
>
> > Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
>
> I'd rather you worked with Fernando Nasser and the other guys in
> Fedora's java place on common jar deployment rules, instead of
> reinventing the private app root dead-end that makes sharing resources
> next to impossible and encourages library forking and duplication

The JARs are 99% application-specific so putting them into a
subdirectory makes sense to me and follows the guidelines we have in
place.  We have no library forking or duplication of the dependent JARs,
either.

Andrew