Re: Who wants to take over the developer spin?

* Colin Walters <walters verbum org> [2008-06-27 14:55]:
> On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 1:29 PM, Andrew Overholt <overholt redhat com> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     I apologize but I just don't have the time to maintain the developer
>     spin.  There's really no transition to be done since I always just
>     funnelled kickstart changes through Jeremy :)
>

> Is there a way we could redesign it such that it was trivial to turn the
> regular desktop install into the full developer install?
>
> The answer here might just be "comps" and some packagekit UI work.  Or are
> there other customizations besides the package set?

There was one small customization beside the package set which could
easily be thrown away.  Ideas were tossed around for the longer term
ideas like pre-set httpd for development, etc. but none of it came to
fruition.

Andrew