gtkhtml3/evolution problem

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to reproduce a really annoying problem
between gtkhtml3 and evolution which causes emails when previewed to be
completely grey and emails which can be previewed go completely grey
when I hit reply to.

Am I better off installing the debug packages or is there something I
can issue prior to starting evolution which can capture the problem?

It's damned annoying and unfortunately the maintainer of the packages
can't seem to reproduce the problem.

TTFN

Paul