Re: PLEASE SHUT UP! Was: Fedora Freedom and linux-libre

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 12:46 PM, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva redhat com> wrote:
> but I _am_ part of Red Hat and you are making _me_ look bad.

Now you lost me.  Please help me understand what you're getting at.

^^^^ I think that pretty much sums up the entire thread right there.  Put that in your summary:

"Violence Erupts On Fedora Development List as Zealots Talk Past Each Other, Hundreds of Dead Horses Beaten"