Re: Is really bodhi so stupid^H^H^H^Hnon-smart?

Matej Cepl <mcepl <at> redhat.com> writes:
> Is really bodhi so stupid^H^H^H^Hnon-smart? [from the subject]

Yes, you have to follow procedures, which unfortunately Marcela didn't. Can
somebody in the Brno office please explain her how dist-f9-override works? :-)

> Why in the world the package was pushed to stable, when it is
> known to be broken?

Because it was already submitted for stable and the push didn't get canceled
when you sent your -1 (presumably because it was Saturday and Marcela didn't
see it).

> (and for the record, I don't think Marcela did it -- she is usually too smart
> to work on Saturdays ).

The update was submitted on "2008-06-26 06:26:25", that's Friday morning,
presumably the push to stable was requested right there.

        Kevin Kofler