Re: Any interactions with Roozbeh Pournader?

About a year ago Roozbeh lost his laptop at which time I asked and his
Fedora access was disabled.  He never enabled it again.  Then earlier
this year he moved to the US and was without a non-work machine for a
while.  He's generally distanced from Free Software work right now,
though he's trying to come back slowly.  I've CC'ed his gmail account
which he reads.

On Sat, 2008-06-28 at 18:56 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> Has anyone talked to Roozbeh in a while?  We've been trying to get ahold
> of him to re-sync his FAS and bugzilla passwords but without response.
> He's not listed on: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Vacation
> 	-Mike

        -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759