Re: Any interactions with Roozbeh Pournader?

Hey,

About a year ago Roozbeh lost his laptop at which time I asked and his
Fedora access was disabled.  He never enabled it again.  Then earlier
this year he moved to the US and was without a non-work machine for a
while.  He's generally distanced from Free Software work right now,
though he's trying to come back slowly.  I've CC'ed his gmail account
which he reads.

behdad

--
behdad