Re: This session is running as a privileged user box?

Jerry Williams wrote:
I am getting tired of clicking Continue when the “This session is running as a privileged user” box pops up each time I login as root.

I am the only user most of the time on the box and I know that you should login as a normal user most of the time.

So could we add a check box to this dialog box that says “Don’t show this to me again.” ?

I saw this a bunch at the Summit as well.

People login as root and have to keep clicking “Continue” and it slows things down.

And most people know about running things as root and really only need to see this once.

How about we add a button to launch system-config-users, so that people can create a non-root account and not have to deal with it again?

-- Chris