Last minute Nautilus change for Fedora 9

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 21:56:11 UTC 2008

On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 12:03 PM, Mark <markg85 at gmail.com> wrote:
>  So perhaps, because everyone will notice this, it might be best to make a vote.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This isn't how this works. Design decisions are based on a meritocracy
not a democracy.  We have a desktop team, they make decisions about
design with regard to desktop issue based on a design roadmap that
guides their work.  We aren't going to be making community wide votes
on crap like this.. this is not how meritocracies work.

Governance structures like Fesco and the Board are here to drive
policy issues aimed at contributions.. we are not here to mandate
exactly which end-user features different groups of contributors
expose.

-jef