rawhide report: 20080307 changes

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 14:26:07 UTC 2008

On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 08:57:16 -0500, Jesse Keating wrote:

> On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 14:25 +0100, Martin Nagy wrote:
> > Hi,
> > the fact that broken dependencies are now on top is nice, but, could it
> > be done so that we would have "Broken deps for all architectures" to
> > avoid duplicity?
>
> Got patches?

What does that mean, "Broken deps for all architectures"?
Can you give an example and reformat the rawhide report?
Do you want to squeeze the details into a single table and make
it less readable only to shorten it? Note that you would still
need to put the pkg arch and repo arch somewhere.
Library SONAMEs between 32-bit and 64-bit platforms differ.
ExcludeArch/ExclusiveArch and multi-lib cause broken dependencies on
only a subset of the platforms.