[fedora-arm] Fedora-based cross compilation environment available....

Lennert Buytenhek buytenh at wantstofly.org
Mon Mar 10 17:24:25 UTC 2008

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 06:18:16PM +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:

> > The FTP server also hosts the cross compiler toolchain that rpmbuildroot
> > is known to work with.  The binary rpm was built on RHEL5, but should
> > work on any modern Fedora release.
>
> We really ought to work on getting cross-toolchains into Fedora.

I took your binutils-cross patch a while ago and added gcc/gdb
cross patches to come up with a way of building cross-toolchains
from Fedora sources:

	http://ftp.linux.org.uk/pub/linux/arm/fedora/cross/latest/

Wiki page detailing how to use this on ARM:

	http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/CrossToolchain