selinux-policy-targeted

Hello,
I have a machine with F8, selinux-policy-targeted enforcing=permissive. Lots of things I do tend to throw this message into the console. I've tried auto relabeling, restorecon etc. I've removed the targeted policy and re-installed it. I searched bugzilla but found no one else with this issue. I'm not sure if it is the policy or just me. In any case I get the following in my console often, and while running many programs such as yum.

/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts: Multiple different specifications for /opt (system_u:object_r:home_root_t:s0 and system_u:object_r:usr_t:s0).

Ideas why that is the case?

--
Nathanael D. Noblet