gconf alert

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 05:11:15 UTC 2008

Valent Turkovic wrote:
> Here are the latest ones from F8.
>
> I'll reboot to F9 beta and send those also.
>
> Valent.

Can you try logging in via startx rather than GDM and see if it keeps happening?
   I'd be interested to know.  My recent problem with GDM logging my user in as
bootloader_t has just disappeared and I'm not sure why (although there was a
policy and gdm version update, so it could have been fixed accidentally).