kernel-libre (hopefully 100% Free) for Fedora 8 and rawhide

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Tue Mar 25 14:52:47 UTC 2008

> Those obviously wouldn't be sane things to do. That's why were telling
> you to work in the upstream (either l-k or Fedora kernel) to get this
> done, and why it's not appropriate to do otherwise.

In fact, this entire thing is not sane to begin with. I see no reason
to have this RMS-inspired madness in the upstream.

I (and others) have been flamed in the past for reporting serious
problems affecting Fedora. Meanwhile we've been wasting days in this
completely useless thread that leads nowhere.

Folks, this way lies madness. Just say no.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.