Compositor in GDM

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 18:07:36 UTC 2008

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 10:04 AM, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek <
jakub.rusinek at gmail.com>

> I'll be patient and I'll wait 'till F9 ;) .

But you AREN"T being patient.  You are commenting on the testing and
development process without actually participating.  This greatly de-values
your input and pretty much makes your comments nothing but noise.

Please, either step up to the plate and invest the time necessary into
participating in the testing... or limit your communication on the matter.

-jef